I’ve been lucky enough to have a bunch of awesome authors come on Sales for Nerds, and Aaron Ross recently recorded his 2nd interview, for the new edition of From Impossible to Inevitable. I asked if he had any signed copies lying around that we could use as a giveaway, just for fun, and he said, “sure”. Then, I figured I’d ask some other folks if they’d like to participate, and got a great response.
As an e-book fan, I do most of my reading on the Kindle, but there’s something about a physical book, especially one that the author has signed, that’s still special. If you agree, and you want to get an awesome collection of sales books, completely free, just enter here. (You’ll also get a special link you can share with your friends, so when they register, it also increases your chances of winning.)
Check out this list of books… If you haven’t read any of them yet, you’ll want to get started, and you can save a bunch of money by getting them for free. Even if you’re read *all* of them, do you have signed copies?
- From Impossible to Inevitable: How Hyper-Growth Companies Create Predictable Revenue ($18), by Aaron Ross and Jason Lemkin
- Sales Success Stories: 60 Stories from 20 Top 1% Sales Professionals ($16), by Scott Ingram
- Attention Management: How to Create Success and Gain Productivity — Every Day ($17), the new book from Maura Thomas
- Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People ($17), by Vanessa Van Edwards
- Oatmeal v Bacon: How to Differentiate in a Generic World ($15), by Justin Foster
- Better Selling through Storytelling: The Essential Roadmap ($17) to Becoming a Revenue Rock Star, by John Livesay
- Visual Models for Software Requirements ($64) and Software Requirements ($30), by Joy Beatty (if you’re wondering if this relates to you if you’re not in software, listen to Joy’s interview where she discusses reverse engineering requirements for the sales and marketing process).
- Just added: Authority Marketing: How to Leverage 7 Pillars of Thought Leadership to Make Competition Irrelevant ($12) by Adam Witty and Rusty Shelton
Plus, free enrollment in the Sales for Nerds online course on Sales Proposals the Right Way, which will change the way you think about proposals, sales, and client projects. ($297)
Again, register to win for free here.