Mimiran notifies you when:
- a contact reads a proposal or other content
- a contact adds a comment
- a contact creates a PDF version of content (if permitted)
- a contact accepts a proposal
- a contact requests content from a Lead Capture Widget
- you have a proposal submitted to you for a approval
- a proposal you have submitted for approval gets that approval (or not)
These notifications will include a link to the content.
Mimiran doesn’t have native text messaging capabilities, but you can use this IFTTT recipe to automatically forward Mimiran notifications as text messages.