Solo Consultant Sales and Marketing Bootcamp
The in-person networking that led to good referrals is dead
(or at least in quarantine).
Know you need to get a handle on your sales and marketing?
But not sure how to go about it?
If you love serving clients and have thrived through word-of-mouth and have always wanted to get a handle on your sales pipeline and now you need a way to do it remotely, this is for you.
The Solo Consultant’s Sales and Marketing Bootcamp
What if I’m not a consultant?
- This will work for lawyers, accountants, architects, and other professionals who work in a consultative way with clients.
What if I’m not solo?
- You’re still welcome to join the Bootcamp if you’re part of a small professional services firm.
What Bootcamp Does for Your Pipeline
What you get:
- A new mindset that turns sales and marketing from a necessary evil to a natural way to express yourself and your mission. You might even find yourself having fun.
- Get more referrals, while reducing your dependence on referrals by taking charge of your business development.
- Nail your positioning to make sales and marketing easier and make your more referrable.
- Turn your website into a conversion engine without sounding like a bunch of nonsensical marketing vomit. (After all, your website’s only job is to get you leads.)
- Create a “real” bio for your site, your lead magnets, and your proposals.
- Learn how to effective conversations that make it easy for people to buy without “selling”. (Even if you’re introverted, like me.)
- Learn how to create compelling proposals without stress.
- A great group of peers who will help you improve your business and give you a chance to
How the 4 week program works:
- We will have a weekly video lesson with home and a live coaching session (which will be recorded if you can’t make it that week), and a shared community site for posting “homework” and supporting each other. This session will be interactive and we will be helping each other out– much of the learning happens in the teaching.
- Make sure you can block out an additional 1-3 hours per week to do the “homework”. This can be time you’ve already devoted to business development tasks– the homework is stuff you should be doing anyway– but if you don’t have at least an additional hour per week, you won’t succeed in bootcamp.
- You’ll also get the power of Mimiran CRM, the CRM built for people who love serving but hate “selling”, because we’ll need some of the automation capabilities.
- But it’s not just about tools. It’s also about strategy, process, accountability, and fun. (Are you allowed to have fun doing sales and marketing? After years of thinking that was an oxymoron, I think if you’re not having fun, you’re not doing it right.)
- You’ll also get access to the transformational online course on sales proposals ($497 by itself).
- The price is $497, and includes 3 months of the Mimiran Pro plan that you’ll need to complete the homework. You can stop that subscription after the bootcamp, if you want, or just keep using it to automate your sales and marketing.
- If you want to get started, click the Apply button above and fill out the brief questionnaire.
- (If you’re already a Mimiran customer, just email support to join.)
$497, with a Money Back Guarantee
If you do the work and don’t get the results you want (you get to define that before you join), I’ll give you your money back.