Are Your Proposals Hurting Sales Instead of Winning Deals?
When was the last time you really looked at your proposal templates?
Get a Personal Proposal Review
Do your proposals
- Focus too much on the seller and not enough on the buyer?
- Read like a brochure instead of a story (and therefore fail to connect emotionally)?
- Have too much jargon and fancy words that obscure meaning (confusing the prospect or forcing them to clarify meaning delays sales cycles, at best, and kills them in many cases)?
- Describe features rather than value and urgency?
- Simply have too much stuff in them?
The good news is that most proposals are terrible. With a little clean up, you can stand out from the competition, speed up your sales cycles, and increase your margins.
Warning: Don’t do this if you are emotionally invested in your current proposal template(s).