Close.io is a nifty SaaS CRM app focused on improving the productivity of each individual sales rep. Sounds like a nice philosophical fit, right? A joint customer thought so, too, and asked if the two systems could talk to each other. Since Close.io recently released their API, the answer is yes.
This integration does 2 things:
- Pull Close.io Lead and Contact records into Mimiran for use in proposals. Mimiran does not write to these records in Close.io.
- Syncs Mimiran proposal activity back to Close.io leads and opportunities.
Setting up your Close.io integration in Mimiran is easy.
1. Click on the Import Data tab and then click the Setup Close.io Integration button.
2. Enter your Close.io API key. To find your API key in Close.io, click on your user name in the upper right corner, then click Settings > API Keys. Copy the key into the text field in Mimiran.
3. Click OK.
Syncing Leads and Contacts
Click Sync to download new data, or Redownload All to start from scratch. This will import your lead and contact data from Close.io into customer and contact records in Mimiran.
Create Your Proposal
Now create your proposal as you normally would. Your Close.io contacts are available to select as a contact for the proposal.
Mimiran Syncs Your Proposal Activity Back to Close.io
- Your proposal is reflected as an opportunity in Close.io. (You can also tie a proposal to an existing opportunity.)
- As your prospects interacts with your proposal, that activity shows up in Close.io.
- It’s a great time to take advantage of Close.io’s built-in Call capability!
Now you can really get great sales productivity, all the way from tracking leads to closing the deal.