I’ll be doing a short talk on Thursday, March 26 at Sherlock’s at 183 and Burnet. Networking from 11:30-12, then a talk, with Q&A from 12-1. The meetup is free, but lunch is on your own.
The talk will cover some of my mistakes in proposal writing, and tips for how you can learn the easy way instead of the hard way like me.
• Create proposals that get accepted faster (and more often)
• Increase your deal size and profitability
• Stand out from the competition
• Grow your business faster with better proposals
• Reduce the sales stress related to proposal creation