- Log in to your LinkedIn account.
- Click the My Network tab.
- Click “See All” in the left sidebar.
- Click “Manage Synced and Imported Contacts” in the right sidebar. (Yes, it’s confusing.)
- Click “Export Contacts” under Advanced Options in the right sidebar.
- Log in to your Mimiran account.
- Go to Contacts.
- Click the Upload CSV button.
- Select the file you just exported from LinkedIn. By default, it will be called “connections.csv”.
- Map the First Name, Last Name, Email, Company, and Title fields (and perhaps Phone, Mobile Phone, and Tags).
- Click Import. (
Note that you can only import 500 contacts at a time. UPDATE– this limit no longer applies.)
- Tag your contacts. Note that you can adjust the default display of 10 contacts per page to up to 100, which is really helpful for tagging lots of people at once. (There are some suggestions for tags with associated conversation frequencies that you can see if you click the “Manage Tags” button and then click “New Tag”.)
- Stay in touch with people who matter.
Please click here if this helped you.
0 people found this helpful.