Lead Capture (3)
Yes, that’s the whole idea! A lot of companies that sell services and solutions that you can’t simply buy online are not very good at giving visitors a compelling call to action (CTA). Contact forms are off-putting. These Lead Capture Buttons are a friendlier, more inviting way to establish contact with your visitors. (Requires Growth Plan or higher.)
Yes. You can style the buttons and the pop-up to match your brand. You also control the text on the button and the pop-up, and you can specify which fields are required, which are optional, and which are hidden. For example, in some cases you may insist on gathering a phone number, while in other cases, you may not want to discourage people from completing the form.
Mimiran doesn’t have native text messaging capabilities, but you can use this IFTTT recipe to automatically forward Mimiran notifications as text messages.
Mimiran notifies you when:
- a contact reads a proposal or other content
- a contact adds a comment
- a contact creates a PDF version of content (if permitted)
- a contact accepts a proposal
- a contact requests content from a Lead Capture Widget
- you have a proposal submitted to you for a approval
- a proposal you have submitted for approval gets that approval (or not)
These notifications will include a link to the content.
Products, Services and Quotes (4)
Yes. You can then select from this catalog to create quotes, so you have a standardized way of managing offerings and prices.
A proposal can have one or more quotes. (Actually, you can have a proposal without any quotes, but then you don’t get the advantage of Mimiran computing the appropriate pricing.)
You can even think of a proposal as being one or more quotes, with some additional content.
Yes. You can set up volume discounting rules that do not require separate product records, which makes it much easier to manage than, for example, Salesforce.com products, which require different product records for different price/volume tiers.
Yes. And this is often a great way to boost win rates and average selling price.
If you do this, the customer must select at least one option to accept the proposal.
Templates and Content (4)
As many as you’d like.
Yes, it’s easy to edit template content. You can start with the sample template, the template(s) created during setup, save an existing proposal as a template, or just start from scratch.
Yes. You can enable PDF generation for a template, and override this setting for each proposal. If your customers expect PDFs, it’s best to enable PDF generation. You’ll get a notification when your contact creates a PDF version of the proposal.
Adding an Image
Images can add a lot to your content. Fortunately, inserting images is easy.
- Click the Image button.
- To upload a new image, go to the Upload tab, choose your image, and click the Upload to Server button.
Uploading an Image File
- After uploading, your image will appear on the Image Info tab. You can also click Browse Server to pick a thumbnail to insert an image you have uploaded previously.
- You can set basic image properties here (or stylesheet classes, inline styles, and more on the Advanced tab). You can also come back to this screen by right-clicking on the image once it’s inserted.
- Click OK.
Editing the Image
- To get back to the Image Info screen, just right click on the image and select Image Properties.